Sunday 9 September 2012

Brussels by night

Wow!! I am now in extreme splendor in an 'atelier'(my Belgian lawyer friend's wife's art studio ) in Central Brussels. He is a real entrepreneur and Cathy is an artist and is very attractive. J-L and I met 40 years ago and we hadn't seen each other since! They live in Monaco,own a chateau and vineyard near Figanieres in France, these two apartments in Brussels and he is also developing vineyards and a golf course in Argentina!!! I have just had a magnificent meal of mussels with Jean-Luc and Cathy and I can have this apartment for a week. The photo is the view from my balcony! They are both so nice and he even sat squashed in the back of Cathy's little Toyota Ito, I think it is called, when we went out tonight. We have had a tour of Brussels by night and I am pretty tired after 10 hours on the trains today from Oberammergau in Germany. The 2 landscapes show the difference between northern and southern Germany.

No comments:

Post a Comment