Friday 3 August 2012

Prague



I think that Prague is one of the most beautiful European cities I have been in.and the Jewel Hotel really is a gem( note the pun). The rooms are tiny but elegant and are reached by very steep stairs. All are named after jewels.I am in the Onyx room and the staff are very helpful and speak good English, which is a bonus..I flew all night from Bangkok yesterday and I've walked and walked today. It is quite hard work on the cobbled streets and I am mesmerized by the gorgeous architecture, quaint alleyways and the very cosmopolitan population. I'm going to do an all- day tour tomorrow on foot, by tram and boat. This should cover the best of this lovely city and then I can return to what I liked best on Sunday. I'm a tad weary today after the 11 hour overnight flight from Bangkok. Almost impossible to sleep on the plane ?More tomorrow after the tour.

No comments:

Post a Comment